Website traffic starts with SEO
Your website needs to be visited by as many people as possible. My SEO service delivers long-term results that last. Avoid services offering a quick, temporary boost in page rank. I'll help you:
- Achieve better SERP/rankings.
- Build increased traffic.
- Acquire more sales in the long run.
SCAN YOUR BUSINESS
Improve your rankings with search engine optimization and start driving traffic to your website.
Have a question or want free quote?
- 7 billion people are connected to the web through
- 10 billion connected things accessing over
- 100 major Internet services
More visitors arrive with External Links
Search engines reward sites with authority. Authority is increased by links to your website from other trusted websites.
Have your site listed in over 50 leading sites maps and apps including Yahoo!, Yelp and Bing. Wherever your customers are searching, they will find you.
Local listings are the best way to get links FAST. Local search matters to business because people take action after local search. Better yet, it is easier to rank well locally vs. nationally.
Tell me more about local web marketing with PowerListings
Show me how my business appears across the Internet right now. Click to begin FREE, no obligation!
Web Marketing starts with SEO
The Internet has billions of people performing targeted searches on a daily basis. About 85% of all clicks come from someone who clicked on an organic listing—one that was not paid for; the remaining 15% of clicks go toward paid ads (PPC ads).
Search engine optimization services increase the probability of appearing among the top ten listing. This is the coveted “first page” of Google that has become increasingly more critical in any marketing campaign.
Give me 20 reason why my business needs SEO
I talk with you and research your industry, your competitors, and the keywords you want to target. Next I formulate a plan and execute. I provide you with regular, detailed updates on your website’s rankings and traffic.
Converting Clicks to Sales with CRO
SEO drives traffic to a site, but converting visitors to customers is a whole different ballgame. This is called Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and it is where a website achieves a company's goals.
CRO involves a cyclical process of continually measuring and refining your website to meet your goals. There are no quick and immediate results.
- Researching your audience and their browsing habits.
- Web design enhancements to guide visitors to convert.
- Testing different enhancements.
- Reporting the testing results to determine how visitor browsing habits were altered
CRO four main processes:
- UNLIMITED Email Accounts
- UNLIMITED MySQL Databases
- FREE Site Builder Software
- 4,500 Free Website Templates
- Flexible, Easy to Use Control Panel
- Instantly install over 75 open-source scripts with just a click!
- WordPress Hosting - Host your very own WordPress blog
- Joomla Hosting - Professional CMS Solutions
- Magento Hosting - Free E-commersce platform for your own store
- Wiki Hosting - Start a Wiki web site with MediaWiki